Friday, February 19, 2016

Lesbians bitter Feud ' Chrystabel/Police Arrest and court case' - Princess Chineke


The lady who allegedly bit and nearly disfigured (read here) actress Princess Chineke, fellow actress Chrystabel Goody (right) has been arrested by the police and the case is now in court. Princess Chineke tells the story below. Sorry, couldn't edit..too long.
This is not the 2016 I saw,certainly not a good way to start the year.Hmmm its well. You claimed I pulled your hair,why not pull mine? I would rather deal with the whole of my hair pulled off than these pains,Fever, trauma,scar,being home bound,loosing out on several jobs,events and activities.
Having so many unanswered questions roaming through my head,God why,why me,what,why,where did I go wrong,after concluding the beginning of the year 21days fasting and praying on the 31st of Decemberall I get is a bite in less than 2weeks?if I had the slightest inclination this would have  happened I would have gone for the job. it took a while before i agreed for the job,had a flat tyre that morning,my car broke down on 3rd mainland bridge that day on my way to the job.my friend said all these temptation for this job. I said the devil didn't want me to work,little did I know it would be this. Why didn't I see this coming? But like my loved ones said, it could have been worse,if not for the prayers.Thank God.
I thank God the hot water chrystabel asked for came when everywhere was crowded only God knows what would have become of me.You said I'm worse than ugly,you said I envy your beauty,new complexion you did to look good on camera,why waste energy to design an ugly being? Thank God i was lying down when you attacked else you would have bitten off the breast you bitterly complained about.from my school of thoughts,every woman is beautiful, being a female is beauty itself. I don't indulge in envy and comparison ,I only compare where I am now to where I want to be.
I reported the first incident to the director , Aaron ugede he said he will take care of it.Your words before the attack was "Pm take this tramp out of here,she is not meant to be in this project,she is not meant to be in the hotel.i got marveled at such words from a rivers state,junior colleague who just relocated from ph to Lagos last year,calling me and my family witches,I replied "are you the executive producer or is this your father's job? Then i turned away playing with my phone lying sideways,next thing was a hit on my face,her fingers on my neck before I could be done with taking off her fingers and sitting up,she bounced on my thigh with her teeth,being more of advantage standing up while I was still lying on the bed,I struggled my thigh off ,picked off my phone and called our senior colleague, the room got crowded the director peeped and left without saying a word .she said  princess you have been in the industry but you will see how far i will grow more than you,check your leg, that bite is little compared to what I will do more.
After the hospital stitches, the director insisted that I continue with the shoot. When the pictures went viral she cried to the director which made him call us for a meeting saying I have to remove all her pictures on the internet or make a press Conference call with her saying we have resolved it.I refused. He said Christabel I will take off your pictures from the Google search,Internet though it has gone viral.He and his friend did try to remove the attached injury to my pictures.
My  mum got to get the news from neighbours, came the next day to take me out of the set .Took a male and female police officers to invite her to the station.She hit the police officer with the door on  her head pushing her out while they were talking and locked herself in.The police officers demanded for back up assistance from their station. The supervisor, manager and owner of the hotel knocked but she refused to open the door.The owner of the hotel was furious at the sight of it and scolded his staffs why  would they let her stay, do they want her to commit murder before they let her go out of his hotel? He ordered they  break the window,door that he will pay.which they did using ladder  through the window and brought her out,she came out and she hitting/ assaulted the police officer.when the 6 armed men came with a police van and arrested her. she got to the station created a scene  which they found rebellious. D.p.o said he thought it was a lady and that's why he sent a male and female police officers if he had known its a lion he would have sent the police van with the armed men first.He asked her to apologise to my mum for smashing her phone on the floor and  hurting her daughter,myself the IPO she assaulted, she refused .He tried to settle but she refused so he said" im in my 50's since you are older than princess's mum,myself every body here ,you will have to go to court and explain better to show you we still have law in this country.she denied the bite saying her god will judge me  for lying against her.She also  denied not knowing chrystabel goddy that she is now Amaka Robert  F.Even the lawyers she brought called her chrystabel to the surprise of the police.She called on the director who came over ,when it was time to get her locked up,she pretended to faint,the director suggested she be taken to the hospital. 

The police officers said they are not suprised after all she is an actress. we got to court the case is now in her new found names . commissioner of police vs Amaka Robert F./chrystabel goddy.
1.Charged for biting a colleague
2.refusing arrest, hitting the door on a police officer and attacking her.
With all she displayed i really can't believe the whole drama.
You claimed I called you a lesbian .I never did  and I won't , guess they wrote that because of the position of the bite, anyway its her first time in the news and she is  not doing badly for one who wanted to  act since  2009 and relocated to Lagos last year for greener pastures. What a way to kick off.
Why would I envy your complexion when we have more dark skinned great actresses than the light ones eg mummy joke ,Genevive,mercy Stephanie,INI,Ivie etc you don't need to be light skinned to be successful God's grace,craft,destiny,timing does it all.I didn't make it through from my teenage modelling years,Skomit miss uniben,Face of Uniben ,engaging in several national pageants,running a modelling agency ,acting,having worked in corporate organisations by  having scars on my body or fighting at my place of work knowing its against the rules of the job. Nobody fights lying.  See you in court next month. Like I promised you on the 12th of February, "you have eaten my flesh and blood,hope you are happy now,the next time you see that space it will come out flawless,ok...maybe a bit flawless but not as bad as you wanted it to be"
All I  need now is the holy spirit to pass through this process,heal not just physically ,emotionally, .Pray my mental exercise picks up fast for healing .

No comments:

Post a Comment