Thursday, December 29, 2016

I can knock Joshua out with either hand, Klitchsko boasts

Wladimir Klitschko
Wladimir Klitschko
Wladimir Klitschko has warned Anthony Joshua that he could knock him out with either hand in their world title fight in April, writes www.eirsport.ie
The Ukrainian has 53 stoppage wins in his 68 fights, including five in his last eight, a statistic which he claims proves that, despite being 41 when the Joshua clash takes place at Wembley, he is getting better with age.
“I think trainers and fighters have been studying my style and they are aware I can knock people out with both hands,” he said. “I showed it many times.
“I do have a lot of weapons. One of them is the jab. It depends how much Anthony is going to give me to use, and which weapon I’m going to choose.
“With age I got faster. And my endurance got better, my anticipation.
“Until now I’ve seen progress. I always ask my team – you guys better tell me before I slow down, because maybe I won’t feel it. Just tell me if it’s there. So it’s not just my opinion. It’s the opinion of people who are close to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment