Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Reader Shares How He Escaped Death From Peace Mass Transit


                  
2 weeks after a Peace Mass Transit commercial bus was involved in an accident, killing all passengers except one, another one has occurred. Facebook user, Nwokoye Izuchukwu, who survived the accident yesterday May 31st, shared the photos on his wall. 


He wrote;

"Join me give thanks to God Almighty for sparing my life from untimely death few minutes ago. I owe him all the praises. Be thou glorified O Lord.Pls my dear brothers and sisters, we all should be very careful with Peace mass transit drivers. 
What happened to us this evening was a big lesson to me. The driver attempted making a call. I shouted at him several times demanding that he dropped the phone. Within a minute or two a camry entered our front and because the driver was not really concentrating he lost control of the bus and ran into a ditch. He had enough space to break n control his bus but couldn't because he was almost absent minded. We give God all the glory"

See more

No comments:

Post a Comment