Monday, October 26, 2015

God, not Don Jazzy, made me. Still miss him - Wande Coal


In a recent interview with Channels TV, music star, Wande Coal, who was formerly with Mohits, says it was God who brought him out and not Don Jazzy
"I give all the glory to God Almighty. He is been the one that brought me out because Everyone keeps saying it is Don Jazzy that brought me out. I feel like its just two magical people having great talent and they come together to create magic. So its not by one man, its by God" he said  
Wande Coal also stated that he misses his former producer, Don Jazzy
"To be honest there is no lie about it. I miss Don Jazzy. When we are in the studio. he is funny. Trust me I am a comedian. I like to laugh. I like to joke. I like to create stuff. Jazzy is the same way too so I feel like our chemistry is mad but hopeful we could work together sometime. There is no beef, there is no stiff. I don't know why people are trying to create problems"he said

No comments:

Post a Comment