Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Upcoming Singles : Clubstar - JABELE ft @Kefchild


Hip-hop artiste, Chibuzor Benjamin Agbasimalo loves music passionately and has it on his mind. Chibuzor (a.k.a Clubstar), is a graduate of Biotechnology from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa in Anambra State. He worked in a bank briefly before going into music fully. He is set to release his most anticipated single titled jabele which was produced by +Chinwuba Igbokwe and featured +KEFCHILD OLUWA toungs are wagging ceratos and Dj"s are waiting for this Hot tune, it premiers next week after the release party @ the Bank Abuja
Club star added “ I love all my fans and I want to thank them for their continuous dedication and support. I wouldn’t be here without them and I promise not to let them down,” he said. “ Nigerian music industry presents many obstacles for any new artiste. For example, the high cost of promotion,envy,radio tv bureaucracy , lack of sponsors and record labels to propel artist to the limelight. For me, personally it is not easy switching professions like I moved from the banking to music industry, i made a power move which i never looked back on now the stakes are higher ” he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment